Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weigh In/Birthday/Post Thanksgiving Weigh In

Thanksgiving was awesome as always.  I look forward to it every year.  Luckily this year I didn't "overeat" and feel disgusting afterwards. 

Monday November 26th was my 38th birthday.  That officially marks 2 years before I turn 40.  2 years......before the big 4-0!  It's going to fly by.  I have giving myself ample time to get back into ONEderland. 

I weighed in and loss 0.7 lbs.....yeah, yeah, I know, most people don't even log that as a loss since it wasn't even a full pound.  I log it as a loss because luckily for me, I didn't gain anything during this holiday weekend.....normally I would have gained.

I start another weight loss challenge on Monday December 3rd.  This time I want to be the big-money winner! I want that $120 bucks in MY pocket. 

I better get to moving my ass more if I want that money.




1291162291513 Shakira Shakin it is mesmerizing (GIFS)  

If only I had Shakira's body.  ((Guess that should be a motivation to move, right?)) LoL

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment